About Montgomery’s Inn
Montgomery’s Inn is a historical museum owned and operated by the City of Toronto. That’s why, to learn more about it, your first stop should be City of Toronto‘s website.
In 2016, Connor Kurtz captured the spirit of both Montgomery’s Inn in a post on Musings, the blog of the Master of Museum Studies program at the University of Toronto.
Here is what people have shared about Montgomery’s Inn …
- on Pinterest
- on TorontoPlaques.com
- on Toronto.com
- on TorontoPublicLibrary.ca
- on 365Etobicoke.com
- on Canadian Beer News!
- on Toronto.com (Ghosts at the Inn)
- on BlogTO.com (the Farmers’ Market)
- on Eventbrite (baking in the wood-fired oven)
- on PublicBakeOvens.ca (baking in the wood-fired oven)
- on eatlocallyblogglobally.com (baking in the kitchen)
- on Richard Seck’s website (fabulous photos of the Inn)
- on Expect.org (live radio drama recorded at the Inn)